The benefits of a Fidelity Rollover IRA
Free Help from Rollover Specialists
- Rollover Specialists will walk you through the rollover process
- They'll answer your questions and help you with the paperwork, including contacting your old employer
Free 1:1 Guidance
- Free, 24/7 access1 to experienced investment professionals
- Free planning and research tools to help you review your strategy
- No account opening fees or annual account fees2
- $7.95 stock trades -- lower than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and E*Trade2
- 30 commission-free iShares ETFs3
- Over 1,400 no-load and no-transaction-fee funds, from Fidelity and other companies4
Lots of Investment Options
- 5-star rating for mutual funds and investment products -- SmartMoney, 20115
- Choose from a wide range of mutual funds, stocks, fixed income, bonds, and other investments
- Allow us to invest for you with a Fidelity managed account
- Growth potential with tax-deferred earnings
- Annual contributions may be tax-deductible
Control of Your Money
- Freedom from restrictions your old 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement plan may impose
- The big picture is easier to track when you consolidate multiple accounts
- Penalty-free withdrawals for a first time home purchase or qualified education expenses
Invest with the company rated #1
- #1 IRA Provider6
- #1 for long-term investing -- Barron's 20117
- #1 Online Broker, 2 years running -- Kiplinger's 20118
- #1 Discount Broker -- SmartMoney 20115
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
1. System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.
2. Based upon published Web site commission schedules, as of 4/1/2011, for E*Trade, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade for all online U.S. equity trades. Other pricing may be available based on a specific asset level or a combination of trading and asset levels. $7.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades for Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC retail clients; other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details.
3. Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with a marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and certain commission waivers. Additional information about the sources, amounts and terms of compensation is described in the ETF's prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice
4. Other fees and expenses applicable to continued investment are described in the fund's current prospectus.
5. SmartMoney magazine, May 2011. Industry review ranking 17 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: commission and fees, interest rates on cash, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research and customer service. Criteria not equally weighted.
6. Cerulli Associates. The Cerulli Edge® Retirement Edition, Fourth Quarter 2011. Based on an industry survey of firms reporting Total IRA Assets Administered for Q2 2011.
7. Barron's, March 2011. Industry review of 24 leading online brokers. Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and ninth overall. Overall ranking based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trade experience, trading technology, usability, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and report, customer services and education, and cost.
8. Kiplinger's magazine, February 2011. Industry review ranking 14 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: costs, Web site usability, investment choices, customer service, research and tools. Criteria not equally weighted. TD Ameritrade tied with Fidelity for the #1 spot.
ETFs may trade at a discount to their NAV and are subject to the market fluctuations of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses.
Consider all applicable fees and features before transferring your retirement assets.
For Traditional IRAs, penalty-free withdrawals include but are not limited to: qualified higher education expenses; qualified first home purchase (lifetime limit of $10,000); certain major medical expenses; certain long-term unemployment expenses; disability; or substantially equal periodic payments.
Although guidance is provided one-on-one, it is educational in nature, is not individualized and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax planning decisions.
Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Services is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. This service provides discretionary money management for a fee.
Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity Brokerage Services, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
© 2012 FMR LLC. All rights reserved